- Don an approved mask, gloves and eye protection.
- Procure 12-15 campfire sized sticks of dry oak, and 2 buckets of pine sawdust, and 2 bags of bbq charcoal. Soak everything in bbq starter fluid.
- Place the unopened seed package in an airtight freezer bag. Close it tightly. Place the tightly closed freezer bag in another airtight freezer bag. Close it tightly. Place the tightly closed freezer bag is a cardboard box and seal with approved acrylic tape. Soak the box in lighter fluid.
- Dig a pit, outdoors, 3 feet deep and 3 feet wide. Place the charcoal in the bottom of the pit, and light. Allow to burn for 75 minutes.
- Add the pine sawdust and oak to the fire. If it does not ignite, add some bbq starter fluid by spraying it from the can from a distance no less than 11 feet. Do not under any circumstances use Tannerite to relight the fire.
- Drop the cardboard box into the hot fire and leave the scene.
- No less than 10 hours later, refill the fire pit, and leave an approved sign warning future generations of the danger.